Pay housing loans online
Our New Online Payments System MyCoCo is now live. This system is provided as part of Clare County Council’s commitment to providing quality and timely customer oriented services. This system allows you to make a loan repayment online by Debit or Credit Card. By setting up an online account you can also view your transactions, see account balances and view statements.
- To enable online payments, you will firstly need to have a PIN number issued by the Housing Department of Clare County Council. You may have already received a PIN in the post but if you haven't then you will need to request one. To request a PIN or contact the Housing Loans Section with any queries please telephone: (065) 6846334 or email: email@example.com
- If you have already received a PIN from us in the post, then you are ready to sign up and register for online payments at www.mycoco.ie. Signing up is easy and you will be guided through the step-by-step process. If you are having any problems please refer to the MyCoCo Step by Step Registration Guide [PDF,1.5MB] or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are already registered on MyCoCo you can Pay Your Loan Online.
- You will require your email and password to access your account.
What services are available online?
- Pay your Rent Online.
- View your statements & transactions history.
- View your Account Manager contact details.
- You will need a PIN number from the Housing Dept to setup your account initially.
- You will need your loan customer number. This is an 8-digit number and is available on your statements or contact the Housing Loans Section directly.
- You will need your email address and password.
- Shared Ownership Customers have a separate rent customer number and PIN.
- You will need a valid Laser (Debit) card, Visa/Delta or Mastercard.
If you wish to pay your loan online please log in to the following link and use your email address and password Pay Housing Loans. The MyCoCo Payments System will return your transactions and payments history.
All major credit and debit card types are accepted such as Visa/Delta, Laser and Mastercard. Minimum Payment is €10. Payments to accounts will be updated within 2 working days.
The Loans Section can be contacted on (065) 6846334.
Clare County Council,
Áras Chontae an Chláir,
Via Email: email@example.com
All financial transactions are processed by GlobalPayments (formerly Realex), a recognised third party Internet financial service which provides a secure environment to protect your transactions. Your credit/debit card information is not transmitted outside the secure site. For more information you may view Realex Privacy Statement.
If a Housing Loan Payment has been paid in error or has been receipted twice, a refund may be arranged. An application for a refund should be made to the Housing Loans Section at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last reviewed: 03/08/23Back to top
Áras Contae an Chláir
(065) 6846325, (065) 6846383