Healthy Ireland Fund
Healthy Ireland Round 3 Funding is now closed.
The current funding is running from June 2019 to 31st March 2022 (the closing date has recently been extended from June 2021 to March 2022). For information purposes you can refer to the 2019 application form and scheme guidelines below.
Healthy Ireland, A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025 is the national framework for action to improve the health and wellbeing of Ireland over the coming generation.
The primary aim of the Healthy Ireland Fund is to support innovative, cross-sectoral, evidence-based projects and initiatives that support the implementation of key national policies in areas such as obesity, smoking, alcohol, physical activity and sexual health.
The objectives of the fund are:
- To raise awareness of, and support for, healthy Ireland through the funding of community-based and national health promotion activities.
- To facilitate and resource cross-sectoral and partnership networks that promote health and well-being.
- To resource the development of locally-led, cross-sectoral strategies promoting health and wellbeing.
- To add value to existing health promotion initiatives through the provision of healthy Ireland resources.
- To support the health and wellbeing of the most disadvantaged groups and areas and those experiencing significant health inequalities through long-term planning.This fund will support innovative that aim to improve health and well-being in County Clare, in line with Healthy Ireland, "A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013-2025".
If you have any queries on Healthy Ireland Funding please email: email@example.com
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.