Ennis recycling centre
- Children accompanying adults to a recycling centres must be strictly supervised at all times. If this is not possible children must remain in the vehicle.
- CCTV surveillance is in operation at various bring banks and recycling centres. It is an offence under the Litter Pollution Act 1997 - 2003 to leave waste materials including bags of household waste, bottles, plastics, cardboard boxes etc. in the vicinity of bring bank receptacles.
- In the event that bring banks are full, please call Freephone 1800 606 706.
- The facility is for householders only. Commercial operators are not allowed to enter.
You can recycle these items here
Items you can recycle include:
- Glass bottles and jars
- Steel food cans
- Tetrapak cartons
- Aluminium cans
- Plastic bottles
- Newspaper / magazines
- Waste oil
- Oil filters
- Small quantities of clean green waste e.g. fresh grass cutting and fresh hedge clippings. Green waste must be presented in small containers, loose materials cannot be accommodated.
- Small quantities of metal and timber are also accepted. The minimum fee of €5 applies.
You can bring these items here free of charge (householders)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), such as fridges, cookers, computers, etc.
- Fluorescent tubes
- Waste batteries
- Textiles (must be dry and clean)
Please bring only items listed above to the recycling centre. Remember, we cannot accept domestic or commercial waste.
The facility is for householders only. Commercial operators are not allowed to enter.
Charges for recyclables
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive or equivalent - €5
- Car, or car-based van or 4 wheel drive and small trailer (maximum 1.2 cu. m / 42 cu. ft) * - €9
- Light van - €12
- All other vehicles and vehicle/trailer combinations - €25
- A minimum charge will apply - €5
These charges are inclusive of V.A.T. at 13.5%
* Small trailer is defined as less than 1.8 m / 6 ft long and less than 0.6 m / 2 ft high.
Map of location
Longitude: -8.984456 Latitude: 52.860399
Ennis recycling centre
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.