County Clare is a proven location for international companies and a gateway to global markets. It combines a low risk, high reward, stable and supportive business environment with an excellent standard of living.
Shannon and Ennis have the most developed business and industrial activities, while the smaller urban centres of Ennistymon, Kilrush, Scarriff and Killaloe all have developed economic activity due to continual advances in telecommunications, infrastructure and the availability of land and property. Significant potential for further development exists for investors and entrepreneurs.
Clare - Connected, Competitive, Cosmopolitan
Clare offers numerous advantages to develop, re-locate or expand your business. We are fortunate to have access to a young, well educated and highly motivated talent pool. Our affordable high quality housing, numerous recreational options and short commute times ensure companies located in Clare enjoy a stable and committed work force.
Our time zone facilitates global communications within the working day and our International Airport in Shannon provides a convenient gateway to Europe and global connections. We are also looking to the future and see great opportunities for developing our deepwater capabilities in the Shannon Estuary. Aligned with Ireland’s reputation as a quality business location.
Clare offers your business:
- Internationally recognised business location
- World class business space and development sites
- Advanced energy and communications infrastructure
- Low corporation tax – 12.5%
- Stable business environment
- Ease of business entry and start up
- An international airport with US customs and borders preclearance
- Direct access to US, UK and European markets
- High levels of existing foreign direct investment and multi-national activity
- Unrivalled skills and education base
- The Shannon Estuary – a 100km deepwater estuary
- Pro-business planning and development policies
- Forward thinking local government
- Excellent quality of life with a variety of high-quality amenities, housing and schools
- Low cost of living
Page last reviewed: 07/11/19Back to top