The following charges are applicable from the 8th August 2017. (The 8th August relates to the date of the incident not the invoice date.)
- Chimney Fires- €200.00*.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm- €200.00*.
- Domestic lock in/lock out incident - €200.00*.
- Domestic fires (other than chimney fires) - €500.00 per hour**.
- Automatic fire alarm (all) - €500.00 per hour**.
- Motor vehicle fire- €500.00 per hour**.
- Road based incident - €750.00 per hour**.
- Commercial - €750.00 per hour**.
- Attendance at incidents in other Fire Authority areas. As per inter-county agreement.
*For any subsequent call-outs within a 12 month period of the initial call-out the minimum fee will be 1 hour (€500), with any additional attendance time being charged to the nearest fifteen minutes.
**For attendances 4-8 The minimum fee will be 1 hour, with any additional attendance time being charged to the nearest fifteen minutes.
In relation to the fire service charges there is a waiver scheme in place. Please refer to the below document.
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.