Draft Clare County Heritage Plan 2024-2030
Notice is hereby given that Clare County Council has prepared a Draft Clare County Heritage Plan for the period 2024-2030.
A copy of the Draft Plan is available for public inspection at the following locations during normal working hours from 10th November to 1st December 2023 inclusive:
- Áras Contae an Chláir, New Road, Ennis;
- De Valera Library, Ennis and Local Study Centre, Harmony Row, Ennis;
- All public libraries;
- All Clare County Council Municipal District Offices.
The Draft Clare County Heritage Plan 2024-2030 may also be viewed on our website at www.clarecoco.ie.
Submissions/observations in relation to the Draft Clare County Heritage Plan 2024-2030, including the Screening Reports for Strategic Environmental Assessment and Appropriate Assessment should be made between the 10th November and 1st December 2023 inclusive.
A submission/observation can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- In writing to: Heritage Officer, Planning Department, Clare County Council, Áras Contae an Chláir, New Road, Ennis, Co Clare. V95 DXP2
- By email to: email@example.com Subject headline should read “Draft Clare County Heritage Plan 2024-2030”
All submissions should include your name and address, and where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc., which you represent.
Note: As this is a public consultation process, submissions may be made available for public viewing and consequently personal details such as address, email address, and phone number should be submitted on a separate sheet accompanying the submission or observation.
The closing date for receipt of submissions or observations is the 1st December 2023.
If you have any queries or require more detail, please contact the Forward Planning Section by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 065-6846407/6846451.
Page last reviewed: 10/11/23Back to top