Our commmitment to customer services
In Clare County Council, we are committed to providing you with a high quality service.
What you can expect
The standards of service which you can expect are set out in our Customer Charter and Customer Action Plan. The Customer Action Plan, outlines the range of services available from the council and sets out the basic principles of customer service adopted by the council. It details the nature and quality of service which our customers can expect to receive – whether dealing with us in person, by telephone or by correspondence. Our commitment to the principles of quality customer service have been illustrated in recent years through a variety of practical developments, such as through extending opening hours, improving facilities, providing more accessible services etc.
Clare County Council provide a vast range of services, which are listed and available under the A to Z of Services. We work hard to maintain and improve the standard of service we provide.
If you are not satisfied with the service we provide, you should let us know so that we can work at improving this. We welcome your feedback and will deal with your complaints in confidence. We value your suggestions on how improvements can be made and compliments on a job well done as well as complaints.
If you would like to discuss any customer care matters please contact the Customer Care Co-Ordinator, Corporate Services at (065) 6821616.
Page last reviewed: 09/01/17Back to top
- Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed - Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Housing: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Motor Tax Office: Monday - Friday 9:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Cash Office, Planning, Environment, Transportation, Local Enterprise Office: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Customer Services: Open Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Homeless Action Team by appointment only