Information about Clare County Council
- Establishment of Clare County Council
- Details of the nature, role, responsibilities of the Clare County Council
- Governance/Management arrangements
- Corporate plans and strategies
- Pay and grading structures
- Locations and contact details
- Links to agencies / other bodies under the FOI body's remit
- Details of Service Level Agreements/Memoranda of Understanding
- Customer Charters
- Codes of Practice or Guidelines
Establishment of Clare County Council
Details of the nature, role, responsibilities of Clare County Council
- About the council
- Municipal Districts
- Strategic Policy Committees
- Corporate policy group
- Classes of records
Corporate plans and strategies
Pay and grading structures
Locations and contact details
The Contact Us section of our web site at www.clarecoco.ie has detailed contact listings. Select Your Council in the main menu, then select Contact the Council). The following items are available by clicking the navigation menu on the left.
- Contact details and opening hours
- Maps of office locations
- Freedom of Information Officer
- Municipal Districts - Contact details for Ennis, Killaloe, Shannon and West Clare Municipal Districts.
- Access to Information on the Environment Officer
- Data Protection Officer
Links to agencies/other bodies under the FOI body's remit
Service Level Agreements/Memoranda of Understanding
Water Services Service Level Agreement between Irish Water and Clare County Council signed December 2013
Clare County Council has a Service Level Agreement with Irish Water in relation to the provision of water and waste water services. This Service Level Agreement is provided for in the Water Services (No. 2) Act, 2013 and facilitates the local provision of water and waste water services in partnership with Irish Water.
Clare County Council and Clare Public Participation Network (PPN)
There is a Service Level Agreement and a Memoranda of Understanding signed between Clare County Council and Clare Public Participation Network (PPN). These agreements set out the operational relationships between the two bodies.
Codes of practice or guidelines
- Clare Libraries Membership and use of Library Facilities
- Code of Practice on the employment of People with Disabilities [PDF, 72KB]
- Code of Conduct for Employees under the Ethical Framework
- Code of Conduct for Councillors under the Ethical Framework
- Re-use of Public Sector Information
- Freedom of Information
- Access to Information on the Environment
This is just for feedback on our web site, not comments or questions about our services.
To tell us about anything else, go to our contact us pages.